zentity is an Elasticsearch plugin for real-time entity resolution. It aims to be:
- Simple - Entity resolution is hard. zentity makes it easy.
- Fast - Get results at interactive speeds. From milliseconds to low seconds.
- Generic - Resolve anything. People, companies, locations, sessions, and more.
- Transitive - Resolve over multiple hops. Recursion finds dynamic identities.
- Multi-source - Resolve over multiple indices with disparate mappings.
- Accommodating - Operate on data as it exists. No changing or reindexing data.
- Logical - Logic is easier to read, troubleshoot, and optimize than statistics.
- 100% Elasticsearch - Elasticsearch is a great foundation for entity resolution.
Breaking change: There is a breaking change that affects all users upgrading to zentity-1.5.0 or later. Fields in the
"_attributes"object of each document returned by the Resolution API are now arrays of values instead of single values. You will need to modify your client application to retrieve the first element of
"hits"."hits"."_attributes"to achieve the same behavior as your prior version. This is a quick solution for the short term. However, keep in mind that it's now possible for an attribute of a document to have multiple values.
Select the plugin version that matches your version of Elasticsearch:
- Elasticsearch 7.3.2
- Elasticsearch 7.3.1
- Elasticsearch 7.3.0
- Elasticsearch 7.2.1
- Elasticsearch 7.2.0
- Elasticsearch 7.1.1
- Elasticsearch 7.1.0
- Elasticsearch 7.0.1
- Elasticsearch 7.0.0
- Elasticsearch 6.8.2
- Elasticsearch 6.8.1
- Elasticsearch 6.8.0
- Elasticsearch 6.7.2
- Elasticsearch 6.7.1
- Elasticsearch 6.7.0
- Elasticsearch 6.6.2
- Elasticsearch 6.6.1
- Elasticsearch 6.6.0
- Elasticsearch 6.5.4
- Elasticsearch 6.5.3
- Elasticsearch 6.5.2
- Elasticsearch 6.5.1
- Elasticsearch 6.5.0
Once you have installed Elasticsearch, you can install zentity from a remote URL or a local file.
- Browse the releases.
- Find a release that matches your version of Elasticsearch. Copy the name of the .zip file.
- Install the plugin using the
elasticsearch-pluginscript that comes with Elasticsearch.
elasticsearch-plugin install https://zentity.io/releases/zentity-1.5.1-elasticsearch-7.3.2.zip
Read the installation docs for more details.