zentity is an Elasticsearch plugin for real-time entity resolution. It aims to be:
- Simple - Entity resolution is hard. zentity makes it easy.
- Fast - Get results at interactive speeds. From milliseconds to low seconds.
- Generic - Resolve anything. People, companies, locations, sessions, and more.
- Transitive - Resolve over multiple hops. Recursion finds dynamic identities.
- Multi-source - Resolve over multiple indices with disparate mappings.
- Accommodating - Operate on data as it exists. No changing or reindexing data.
- Logical - Logic is easier to read, troubleshoot, and optimize than statistics.
- 100% Elasticsearch - Elasticsearch is a great foundation for entity resolution.
Select the plugin version that matches your version of Elasticsearch:
- Elasticsearch 7.17.0
- Elasticsearch 7.16.3
- Elasticsearch 7.16.2
- Elasticsearch 7.16.1
- Elasticsearch 7.15.2
- Elasticsearch 7.15.1
- Elasticsearch 7.15.0
- Elasticsearch 7.14.2
- Elasticsearch 7.14.1
Once you have installed Elasticsearch, you can install zentity from a remote URL or a local file.
- Browse the releases.
- Find a release that matches your version of Elasticsearch. Copy the name of the .zip file.
- Install the plugin using the
elasticsearch-pluginscript that comes with Elasticsearch.
elasticsearch-plugin install https://zentity.io/releases/zentity-1.8.2-elasticsearch-7.17.0.zip
Read the installation docs for more details.